Supplements at Clairpointe Family Chiropractic
While chiropractic care is our main focus here at Clairpointe Family Chiropractic, we also understand how important vitamins and minerals are to support your body needs to stay healthy. This is why we recommend Pharmaceutical-grade supplements to our patients. We stand by brands like Ortho Molecular Products, Anabolic Laboratories, Unicity, and more. Learn more about the supplements we offer, Fullscript, and check out our Nutritional Guidance videos below. If you have questions about supplements or would like to schedule an appointment, call us at (313) 886-8030 or click on the "Request Appointment" button to summit your questions and information.
Nutritional guidance can directly and positively impact the overall success of chiropractic care. Clairpointe Family Chiropractic offers nutritional counseling and supplementation to patients. If you like to sit down with Dr. Gary Shoemaker for a Nutritional Evaluation, please call our office at (313) 886-8030 and we will be happy to get you scheduled. If you are interested in ordering supplements, you can contact Sarah at [email protected] and she will help you with your order.
Check out our Nutritional Guidance videos to learn more on which supplements are a good fit for you!
FullScript is a website used by healthcare professionals to prescribe pharmaceutical-grade supplements. It allows our patients to order directly from the manufacturer. This guarantees the freshest product to be shipped right to your home, for your convenience. Most of the supplements we sell are available on Fullscript and we will send you a recommendation when you are ready to order.
Read about the supplements we offer here at Clairpointe Family Chiropractic in our supplement catalog.
Top Ten Supplements
Here is a list of Dr. Shoemakers top ten supplements he regularly recommends:
- Orthomega Fish Oil: clearly the best on the market by using smaller young fish that prevents over processing like commercially available fish oils. If you are only going to take one supplement, then this is it.
- Glucosamine Sulfate/Collagen: these are two separate products and are the basic building blocks of joint and soft tissue repair. Glucosamine is for newer acute injuries and Collagen for older, chronic issues
- CoQ-10: statin medications used to lower blood cholesterol depletes your body of this essential cardiovascular antioxidant and must be replenished
- Cardio B: B Vitamins are required for the normal function of your heart muscle and valves. These vitamins are depleted by alcohol, tobacco products
and a stressful lifestyle
- AdreneVive: a high stress lifestyle also depletes your adrenal gland and its normal function. This product goes hand in hand with Cardio B.
- Natural D-Hist: many Midwesterners suffer from seasonal allergies and sinus issues. This product strengthens your immune response and can make a tremendous difference in the Spring and Fall months
- Sinatrol: Unlike D-Hist, this product is ideal for the people who have more chronic, year-round sinus issues like me!
- Sago C and Zinc Lozenges: this is our cold and flu kit, that when used correctly can get you through the year with little to no illnesses. Even if you do get a virus it is generally short lived. I have been using for nearly 40 years.
- Bioslife 2: is a powdered fiber product with chromium that helps lower cholesterol naturally while supporting strong sugar metabolism.
- Alpha Base Multi: there is no way that a single “one a day” vitamin could contain all of the nutrients necessary for a healthy life. This product comes in a daily packet and includes every daily nutrient.
Get Your Supplements Today!
Ready to enhance your health with pharmaceutical-grade supplements? Request an Nutritional Guidance appointment today by calling (313) 886-8030 or click the Request Appointment button.